|0.5 – 5.25||≤ 150° F.||Derakane 411|
|0.5 – 5.25||> 150° F. to ≤ 180° F.||Derakane 510A, B or C|
|> 5.25 – 18||≤ 120° F||Derakane 411|
|> 5.25 – 18||> 120° F. to ≤ 150° F.||Derakane 510A, B or C|
|> 18 – 21||≤ 110° F.||Derakane 510A, B or C|
|> 21 – 25||≤ 100° F.||Derakane 510A Only|
1. Elevated temperatures contribute to chemical
2. Belding Tank’s bulk stored house resin is Derakane 411.
Two-ply C-Glass or Nexus® (Synthetic)
BPO/DMA (Benzoyl Peroxide / Dimethylaniline) in the corrosion barrier
Co/MEKP (Cobalt Octoate / Methyl Ethyl Ketone Peroxide) in the structural layers
Hot air post cure after assembly for four hours @ 180˚ F.
If the Sodium hypochlorite tank is to be located outdoors:
- Each tank has U.V. inhibitor in the exterior resin layer.
- White gel coat should be considered as an option.
Belding Tank uses only Integral (neck and flange face molded together) flanged nozzles.
Bolting Material: T-316 S.S. Standard (Titanium Optional)
Gasket Material: EPDM Standard (Viton™ Optional)
Unless otherwise noted, all tanks are designed for atmospheric pressure only. Belding Tank recommends the vent be equal to or larger than the largest inlet or outlet fitting.
Plumbing to the tank:
Use of flexible connections resistant to sodium hypochlorite –
- Allows for lateral and vertical expansion and contraction of the sodium hypochlorite storage tank
- Reduces pump and piping vibration stress on the sodium hypochlorite tank
NOTE: Flexible Connections should be connected to the tank flange. Piping, valves and pumps must have structural support independent of the tank.